Frame enables a whole new way of delivering desktop applications to users from the cloud. All users need is a connected device with a browser. With Frame, software companies and enterprises can make any desktop application from office productivity to high-end CAD and engineering applications accessible to anyone, anywhere in the world. Data and files for these applications are securely stored in the cloud or within the customer’s on-premises network. Our customers range from startups and schools to the world’s leading software vendors and enterprises.
About the Role:
Frame is looking for qualified Customer Solution Architects (CSAs) who work with partners and end customers to design and implement cloud-based application delivery solutions. This role covers the customer lifecycle from sales engineering, requirements gathering, solution design and implementation to handing-off to the customer success team for on-going support. The CSA works with sales, product management, engineering, and customer success teams to ensure customers are successfully on-boarded.
As a CSA, you are a tech-savvy professional who is able to thoroughly explain technical details and requirements to both technical and non-technical audiences. You are results-driven and relentlessly focused on achieving goals centered around customer success and the resulting professional services and recurring revenue to Frame.
- Reviewing the features and capabilities of the Frame Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) with prospective customers in the context of each prospect’s use case(s).
- Gathering and documenting detailed customer requirements to define the scope of the implementation project
- Assisting the business Account Manager with the formal proposal and/or and Statement of Work for any required implementation and on-going professional services
- Architecting and documenting the solution on Frame, incorporating customer and third-party systems and solutions, as required
- Managing the onboarding and implementation project, including tracking of the customer, partner, and Frame tasks, to ensure successful completion of the project.
- Conducting regular (e.g., weekly, bi-weekly) implementation project meetings with customers
- Reporting weekly project status to business Account Managers and the management team
- Defining customer-specific operational processes, to be executed by Frame, if required, for account creation, configuration, and retirement
- Transitioning a successfully onboarded customer to the Customer Success team for on-going 1st and 2nd level support
- Addressing on-going 3rd level support escalations from key customers as needed
- Providing feedback to product management to drive new features or address feature deficiencies
- Developing and communicating best practices and solutions using Frame in the form of internal and external presentations, blogs, and solution guides
- Partnering with business account managers and technical account managers to help win new customers and/or support additional customer use cases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent on the job experience
- Proven track record and success in pre-sales, design, and implementation of large systems (1,000+ users), involving IT infrastructure and desktop/VDI, in a system integrator, IT professional services, or cloud services company serving enterprise customers
- Demonstrable system architecture skills, customer skills, and ability to work with a team involved in the production of a technical solution for a customer.
- Solid technical background and hands-on experience with IaaS providers (AWS and/or Azure)
- Advanced experience with authentication, networking, network services, storage solutions, and information security
- Advanced experience with Windows Server and Client operating systems, applications, user profiles, and Active Directory
- Experience with PowerShell or Python scripting and/or Web Services APIs desired
- Experience with Microsoft, VMware, AWS, and/or Citrix desktop virtualization products desired
- Able to synthesize customers’ needs and respond with practical and timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management experience desired
- Self-motivating and self-supporting
- Government clearances are desirable but not required