Sr. Marketing Manager
Frame is the future of software distribution. It allows users to be productive from anywhere, by letting them run any desktop application on any device. To make that possible, we’ve developed the world’s first cloud platform to run any software in a browser.
Hailed as "the future of computing in the post-PC era," Frame (fra.me) is a revolutionary visual cloud platform for your Windows apps. Our customers range from startups and schools to major companies, like Adobe, Autodesk, Siemens, and the US Government: we let them run their Windows apps directly from the cloud with no code changes required.
We’re looking to add a dynamic Sr. Marketing Manager to our growing team who is passionate about helping our sales team lead our partners and enterprises in their transition to the cloud. This individual will continue to generate brand and product visibility through industry events and multi-channel campaigns.
- Design and execute multi-channel marketing programs to generate qualified sales leads and drive product/brand recognition with prospects, customers, and partners.
- Develop strategies, systems, and processes to acquire and nurture leads.
- Build, manage, and implement Frame’s content marketing strategy (email, company blog, social media, third party sites, PR). This includes developing customer case studies, gated assets, and other key collateral to accelerate the purchase cycle, address business initiatives, and fuel growth.
- Assess market/competitors in our space to determine and recommend product and brand positioning.
- Own marketing automation process to include metrics on customer segmentation, traffic, conversions, and other KPI’s.
- Serve as a brand ambassador at events, conferences, and webinars.
- Tackle problems head-on with an analytical approach and sound business judgement.
- Evaluate new systems/tools as needed to evolve marketing automation at Frame.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 5+ Years in Marketing Operations and familiarity in a Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo, Hubspot)
- Minimum of 2 years in event experience (trade shows, conferences)
- Previous experience marketing SaaS
- Excellent verbal and written communication/analytical skills
- Passion for cloud technology
- Experience with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), End-user Computing (EUC), Remote Desktop Services (RDS), thin clients, and related technologies
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- MBA, preferred